Thank you for your interest in attending one of the Kinetic LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT EVENTS in Geneva this Autumn. Please find further details about the event below, with steps to reserve your place.
The event will include a mix of classroom and outdoor experiential activities, that foster both team spirit and competitiveness:
- Welcome coffee and reception / participant introductions
- Introduction to Kinetic and our Leadership Model
- A selection of our typical course assessment activities: ‘Leaderless’ and ‘Leader-led’ Team Tasks
- Break for Lunch
- Individual Planning Exercise
- Summary of the day and networking opportunity
Chemin Pré-Monnard 33
How to get there:
- Tram 14 – Stop at Les Esserts (5 min walk)
- Tram 15 – Stop at Grand-Lancy (10 min walk)
Recommended places to park:
- Lancy Centre (8 min walk)
- P+R Etoile, then tram 15 (2 stops to Grand-Lancy) + 10 min walk
Dress: Sports clothing / casual / comfortable.
The event will be a mix of indoor and outdoor activities.